The Center for Black Women’s Wellness, Inc. (CBWW) is a non-profit organization that provides free and low-cost services to empower black women, and their families, toward physical, mental and economic wellness.
Thanks to the Center for Black Women's Wellness (CBWW), April*−who had no income or ability to manage her health until she found CBWW−made a decision to live as she contemplated suicide due to economic downturn in her life. She was able to manage her health, learn coping mechanisms, and even attend seminars that helped her become financially stable.
Make a gift to the Center for Black Women’s Wellness today. Your donation will help us expand our reach to ensure that more women in our community are well.
Any donation amount is appreciated.
A gift of:
$25 could help teach a new mom parenting skills.
$50 could help teach a new mom parenting skills.
$100 could help youth complete a leadership training program.
$150 could help provide routine healthcare and a mammogram to an uninsured woman.
$250 could help a woman receive self-employment training and create economic opportunity for her and her family.
*Name has been changed to protect identity.Click here to give
The Center for Black Women's Wellness welcomes partnerships with the local business community. Here are just a few ways we'd love to work together:
- Give to CBWW through your company's corporate giving campaign
- Find out if your company has a matching program so that your donation goes even further
- Invite CBWW to present at a meeting to share information about our programs and services
- Invite CBWW to conduct a health seminar
- Be a sponsor or vendor at a CBWW event, such as our annual Expo, to get the word out about your company
- Get a group to volunteer and/or provide an in-kind professional service
- Get a group to donate goods and services (ex. Pampers, baby food, medical supplies and equipment)
- For small companies, purchase a package of full wellness screenings—an affordable way to get healthcare for your employees
For more information on ways to be involved contact firstname.lastname@example.org